All staff members of the Department of Health have access to one of the libraries of the WA Health Library Network. Each library in the network provides one stop access to both state-wide and locally purchased resources. If you are unsure of which library to use or have further questions about this site please contact the Department of Health library (email@example.com) on 08 9222 4313. If you have questions about the resources or library services, please use the contact details provided by each library.
- Child and Adolescent Health Service - Princess Margaret Hospital
For all staff members of PMH and the Child and Adolescent Health Service, including Child and Adolescent Community Health and Child Development Centres, in metropolitan Perth only. Excludes Mental Health staff.
- Department of Health Library at Royal Street
- Psychiatric Services
For all WA Health staff involved in the provision of mental health services, including those in rural and regional areas.
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- South Metropolitan Health Service, Library and Information Service (SMHS LIS)
- Armadale Health Service
- Bentley Health Service
- Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Fremantle Hospital and Health Service
- Rockingham Peel Group
- Royal Perth Hospital
- SMHS Mental Health
- SMHS Population Health